- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups pearl couscous
- 3 cups hot vegetable stock
- 400 g can of chickpeas, drained andrinsed
- 400 g can of butter beans, drainedand rinsed
- 1 cup walnuts
- 16 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp finely cut chives
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 small oranges, cut into segments or slices
- 8 medium radishes, sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
+SAVE RECIPE / SHOPPING LIST
VIEW SAVED RECIPES
PRINT, DOWNLOAD, SHARE
Pour 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add curry powder and pearl couscous and stir on medium heat for 20 seconds. Add vegetable stock and season with a little salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer, cover with a lid and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
When cooked, transfer to a tray and spread the couscous briefly, separating the grains with a fork. Once cold, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
In a bowl mix remaining 3tbsp of olive oil with the lemon juice and a little salt and pepper. Add the cooked couscous and gently mix to separate the grains. Gently add the chickpeas, butter beans, walnuts, cherry tomatoes, chives and parsley.
Garnish with oranges segments and radish slices.You can easily adapt this salad to your taste. It can be served with a mixed green salad.
This recipe was supplied by Gabriel Gaté’s and the team at Blu Gourmet Pearl Cous Cous. For more like this click here