Pikelets with Yoghurt and Berries
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 cup cup MILO®
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 20 g margarine, melted
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt, reduced fat
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into bowl, stir in MILO®. Gradually stir in combined remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture into hot greased pan. When bubbles appear on surface, turn over, cook other side.
- To serve, top with yoghurt and berries.
One portion of 3 pikelets with yoghurt and berries provides 974kJ and 10.5g protein. Adjust the portion to 1-2 pikelets with the yoghurt and berries for younger children and less active adults. This MILO® pikelets recipe helps provide a nutritional boost for active kids and adults. TIP:
Use MILO® XTRA to boost the choc-malt flavour and protein content of the pikelets.