- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (120g) almond meal
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder,sifted
- 1 1/2 cup (175g) MILO®
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light olive oil
- 1 cup (240g) firm ricotta
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla yoghurt (thick)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing sugar for sprinkling, optional
- Preheat oven to180oC. Place 12 muffin casings in a 12 x ½-cup-capacity muffin tin.
- Place flour, almond meal, cocoa powder and MILO® in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add eggs, olive oil,ricotta, vanilla yoghurt and vanilla extract, and mix until combined, and the mixture is free of ricotta lumps.
- Spoon mixture into muffin casings.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in tin for 5-10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.