- 4 Carisma potatoes
- 3 tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 handfuls finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 sprinkles freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place 1 potato on a board and make thin, evenly spaced cuts at 5mm intervals, about two-thirds of the way through. (Tip: Place two wooden spoons either side of the potato while cutting the hasselbacks in order to prevent you cutting all the way through. Easy and stress free!)
- Place in a bowl. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Add oil, garlic, rosemary then season with a small pinch of sea salt and pepper and toss to combine. Use a pastry brush to brush in between the hasselback cuts for maximum flavour.
- Place in a roasting pan. Bake in oven, basting with the garlic oil occasionally, for 1 hour or until golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.