Cajun style lamb chop tray bake
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 corn cobs, cut into pieces
- 2 capsicums, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 200 g baby tomatoes
- 80 g baby spinach
- 400 g black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice blend
- To serve: Diced avocado, coriander sprigs, sour cream, lime wedge and zest
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place corn, capsicum and onion onto prepared tray. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with half the Cajun spice blend and toss to coat. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place lamb chops and remaining spice blend in a large snap lock bag and rub to coat. Remove tray from oven, add tomatoes to tray and toss well to coat. Place lamb chops on top of vegetables. Cook for a further 10-12 minutes, until lamb is cooked to your liking, turning chops and adding beans to tray halfway through cooking time.
- Serve lamb tray bake with baby spinach, diced avocado, coriander sprigs, sour cream and lime wedges.