- 1 2 litre tub Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream
- 400 g Mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Punnet of strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Cup soft icing mixture
- 1/4 cup Water
- Brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves for garnish
- Combine berries in a small bowl (reserving a few for garnish) with the icing sugar and water and mix well.
- Scoop the Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream into large balls and place one at the base of each serving glass
- Drizzle over a little of the berry mixture and layer with another 2 scoops of ice cream and berry mixture.
- Garnish with reserved berries and a brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves.
- Serve immediately!